Wednesday 19 March 2014

Double Page Spread


This is my final double page spread which has been created over the last two weeks and is the final piece for my magazine. It is an interview with the artist who I featured on my front cover of my magazine. This was the most enjoyable piece for me as it gave me the possibility to create a personality and identity behind the fictional indie rock artist.This piece tied the whole magazine together and is probably the piece I myself am most proud of.

I like the layout of my magazine and I am very glad that I stuck to my plan, and was consistent throughout the creation of the three pieces to feature my magazine's colour scheme.However, I would change the image I chose for my double page spread and instead take a larger amount of images to be able to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment