Thursday 6 March 2014

Contents Page Corrections


When I had printed the page out to see whether any of the text had been cut off or it looked crammed on the page and to see whether there were any errors. I noticed that there were a few grammatical and spelling errors in the text. In a professional magazine, there would be no grammatical or spelling errors as it would look unprofessional.

An example would be that one of the main features that is being largely advertised within the contents page, had numerous grammatical errors and did not make sense. When read the text, I realised that it was not clear and would need improved and redone to meet my personal standard.




In order to save myself time, I read each piece of text myself and annotated on the print out of any errors in spellings or grammar. I then used the “spell-check “tool on Adobe Photoshop, to check and correct the errors I had made, and then read through it again as I wanted to be absolutely sure there were no mistakes again. This made it seem more professional and would hopefully prevent me from losing marks due to sloppy mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment