Wednesday 19 March 2014

Artist Interview- Mistakes

After I had written my artist interview, I took it to my teacher so that it could be checked and overlooked for any mistakes or changes and improvements that could be made to develop the quality of my interview.

There seem to be numerous mistakes with grammar and the phrasing of a sentence or question. However, I was eager to take on the feedback and make the altercations needed to develop the written quality of the work.

This is an example, which shows one of the questions that I had created and written an answer for. It is highlighted showing the altercation I have made within the answer. The green parts highlighted means that I have added punctuation that I had missed out and have now included the, they are highlighted to show that I have changed the answer.

The highlighted words  in yellow were added in now and before when they were not included which meant that my answer was not grammatically correct or it did not make sense within the sentence.

This shows that I have made numerous changes to all of the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment