Wednesday 5 March 2014

Contents Page Layout

For the construction of my contents page, I relied on my flat plan which I had created to help direct the layout of my contents page. From my flat plan design, I had categorized different events or articles within section to make it clear and able to read. The sections were parted with black lines going across the page.


I decided to draw the lines first, in order to make the rest of the process easier when adding pieces such as images and text within the boxes rather than later.























This is a print-screen, which shows that I created new layer, in order to draw the boxes that would be divisions between each category.. I created a new layer for each line partition, so that if I wanted to alter the layout later on in the process, then I would be able to do that effortlessly.

The print screen on the right, shows that I have names each layer in accordance, to what order each line partition go in, so that it may help me understand the order of my layout.

To draw the line partitions, every time I produced a new layer, I would use the select tool and draw the size of the rectangle I would like and then press the keys “ALT” and “BACKSPACE”. This would automatically change the fill of the box to black.
That is a print screen of what the layout of my contents page looks like so far. My design is the exact replica of how I had planned for it to be in flat plan. In spite of this, I may amend and modify the layout as I add in the text and images throughout the process.This will a guide line for the text and images yet it may need further construction and I may gain opinion and advice from my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment