Tuesday 18 March 2014

Contents Page- Colour Choice

My colour scheme was largely influenced by image on the front cover and also my flat plan. My colour scheme consists of three colours, which are purple, black ad white. I wanted to make sure that they were consistently featured through the three pieces I had to create in my project.


For the contents page, I made sure that the colour scheme was incorporated within the text and layout of the page and could easily be identified as the contents page to my front cover.


The masthead featured on the contents page and the font of the text remained the same but at a smaller size. I added it to the page as I wanted their to be a  contrast in the two text which were both quite different, yet met the theme of my magazine. I kept the colour of the font as it was simple and yet effective and stood out.

This is the layout of my features in the column on the right. I made the page numbers and text in the same font, which was "Napa Heavy SF" , although there was a variation in the size of the font. The page number was much larger compared to the text to stand out and guide the reader immediately to the page. The textr was in black as I thought it would loom better the simpler it was.

This text was following the two colours which are purple and white. To make a link to the front cover, this text was a summary of what is to come within this months issue of the magazine and give a brief overview.

No comments:

Post a Comment