Thursday 6 March 2014

Contents Page Featutres

Previously I had done a prototype to see whether I would like a black box to be featured behind the name of the band or artist, with the font colour being white. I asked other people and people of my target audience which they preferred and they thought that it looked better with the black box as it made the text it white stand out compared to the rest of the other text, and also it made the contents page look more organised and it was easier to find what they were interested in. It also fitted to the colour scheme as black was one of the three colours featuring on my front cover.


I incorporated the black box and changed all the names of bands and artists to white in font colour. This made a significant impact, as the layout looked clearer and more simple and less complicated or crammed.

This is how it looked overall, after I had made the altercations, it looked aesthetically more appealing and worked well within my colour scheme.  For the description of the features, I thought that this information I had given was a bit too vague and lacked a concise and clear summary.  In order to make it seem as professional a possible, I did some research on each band itself and looked into current news of the artists and bands and put it into my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment