Tuesday 18 March 2014

Contents Page: Reviewing

During the process, as I was coming closer to completing my contents, I wanted to make sure that there were no mistakes at all or imperfections. I realised that the alignment of my text was not straight but quite wonky and that did not look good or professional.


I had already done spell check on my texts and was frequently doing it, so that there were a minimal amount of mistakes. I had created a thick line which was yellow to stand out against my colour scheme, image and texts as a sort of ruler to check if the alignment of my texts were straight.


The ruler helped immensely as it made it easier to align the text and make it look much neater and clear on the page in a column, and allowed me to know the space I wanted between each feature and avoid it being cramped.


No comments:

Post a Comment