Wednesday 5 March 2014

Contents Page Image Choices

For my contents page, I needed images of other people apart from my model to feature in my contents page. In order to have a variety, I searched for people who I thought suited the genre and look of my magazine. However, some of the pictures do not meet the expectations I had hopped and wanted, so I may retake them and try the same poses with a selection of models and choose between them.

This is an image of another artist, which would feature in my contents page.I took numerous amount of shots, at different angles and also different poses. Some turned out to be quite good, however some images were rather blurry and unable to use. I wanted the indie artist look to remain consist throughout the magazine, although it had been quite difficult.

The person who was modelling for me, is an avid fan of indie rock music herself and buys music magazines monthly. I asked her her opinion of the photos, and which she liked and took the advice given.

Some of the images had disappointed me as they were below my personal expectation and standard.So in the future, I may retake some of the images, in order to gain better quality of the images and to be satisfied with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment